August Hours Sunday to Thursday 12p-9p Friday and Saturday 12p-10p.
1. Any pool member that is paid up on dues may make a reservation for a party by submitting this completed form to the social committee representative
2. Party reservation times are as follows: Monday – Friday 12:00pm to 4:00pm and 4:30pm to 8:30pm. Saturday and Sunday 1:00pm to 4:00pm and 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
3. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit must be submitted along with application.
4. It is mandatory for all parties to have a 2nd lifeguard. This is an additional fee of $40.00 and must be paid in cash directly to the 2nd lifeguard the day of the party.
5. No private parties may be reserved at the same time of a prescheduled pool function, such as swim team or social committee events.
6. The pool will remain open to the general membership regardless of parties.
7. A four table maximum limit for parties to ensure table space for general membership.
8. Party area must be left clean and all trash must be removed.
9. Hosts are responsible for the behavior of guests and to ensure that the rules and regulations of the pool are observed.
10. Newfield Swim Club reserves the right to impose any additional rules or regulations without prior notice.
11. Fee for organization parties : $100.00 in addition to the $35.00 2nd lifeguard fee.
Please pick 2 possible dates indicating your preference for and evening during the season and submit
with your dues or sign up on opening day. We will attempt to accommodate your first choice. Pool watch begins June
Each family is required to sit for one evening from 6 pm until closing. Families that do not participate
will be assessed an additional $50.00 on their next dues. .
Lend A Hand During Pool Watch
Families doing pool watch can water the flowers if needed that evening,
wipe down kitchen counters and sweep the floor, put all candy and food items
in plastic storage bins, take out the trash in any cans that are more than half full. Put away any sports equipment.
Judy ArcAngeli 856-297-2610
Frank Chodnicki 856-697-4973
Suzie Dotzel 856-405-9028
Greg Achinko 609-319-7421
Patty Fabrizio 856-697-3133
Swim Team Patty Fabrizio Suzie Dotzel
Life Guards Judy ArcAngeli
Dues/Stock Certificate Judy ArcAngeli
Facilities/Maintenance Frank Chodnicki Greg Achinko Joe Fabrizio
Elections are held from 11am until 2pm followed by the Annual Stockholders Meeting at 3pm.
This year there will be 2 three year terms open and every stock- holder/family will have one vote.
This is a member-owned and member- run pool. If you are interested in running for a Board seat please. Contact the NSC by May 22 and we will add your name to the ballot.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO GUEST POLICY
Members will be issued a free Guest Pass Card for 10 guests (held with the life guard).
Only adult members may use the passes.
When this pass is used up, each guest will be charged $5 per person, per admission.
If a pool member under the age of 18 years old brings a guest, each guest must pay $5.00
there is a limit of 2 guests per day.
All guests must be accompanied by a member over 10 years of age, and must sign in with
the life guard upon arrival. When the pool member leaves the guest must leave as well. Guests must observe pool
rules and the member is responsible for the conduct of the guest.